Monthly Fleet Report (MFR) - Version 3.5 (FY20)
This process requires SQ7's custom report, Report NO. 7539. Report 7539 returns a list of equipment details between a start date and an end date. It is import to match these two dates with the dates in this form below. This process simply appends fleet details such as FleedId, VIN, Tag, Year, Make and Model etc to to the CSV file.
SQ7 formats all numberic fields with a comma seperator, which must be removed first. When there are changes to CSV format, this reports needs to be updated as well.
- In SQ7, run the Custom Report, 7359 "Fleet Management Cost", and go to File, check Export to CSV, set date range and other filters, and then click on Print Report. It will save a file in the specified folder.
Open the exported CSV file in Excel, format all numberic columns by removing the comma seperator, so that "12,345.89" becomes 12345.89, for example:
- Keep the first 9 rows as is. This procedure expects these header rows though they will be skipped in the final report.
- Save the file to the local folder, for example Downloads that it can be uploaded for processing
- Make sure that Start Date and End Date matches the date range used in Report 7539
Click on the Browse button and browse to the recently modified file.
- Wait for the process to complete. At the prompt, save the file. The new file layout is based on the MFR Report Version 3.5.